What's your best feature? & What would you change?

Options

Replies

• 2bePhantasticallyfit
    Options
    Best features: smile, hair and butt

I would change my small boobs and want a flatter lower tummy area
  • tottie06
    tottie06 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I love my figure, though I need to lose a "few", especially my shapely booty. Love my hair even though I have spent many years hating how frizzy and poufy it gets. Just have to know how to work it! Love my eyes, nose, and lips, and also my natural brows! lol And also love being somewhat short @ 5'4. So yeah, you could say that I have grown to accept and love myself. What I would change? It's not what I would change, it's what I am changing. Here. On this site. Counting calories and being committed to exercise and health. I want to overcome genetics and stay healthy.
  • cassilac8495
    Options
    I like my eyes.. Would like to gain ANY butt compared to the rest of me >.> XD Someday these squats and biking will accomplish such. :)
  • tindy5799
    tindy5799 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    My shoulders/arms/collar bone are my best feature. I'm more pear shaped so that part of my body makes me look thin, especially since I have a very full chest in comparison to my super toned arms and thin shoulders & prominent collar bone.

The thing I get complimented on most often though is my hair because I have silky dark, dark brown hair (almost black) that grows really fast and curls perfectly so I wear it in loose, natural looking curls most of the time.

I'd love to change my waist to hip proportion. I have a 26 inch waist and 41 inch hips so I look really "wide" even though my hips aren't THAT huge, they are just big in comparison. I'm working on bringing down the body fat so hopefully that makes me lose inches around the waist. It sucks having such a big butt and thighs because jeans that fit my waist don't fit my hips/butt.
  • Inner_Goddess
    Inner_Goddess Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    My eyes and lips are my best feature. I would increase my breast size.
  • tottie06
    tottie06 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    lol
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    I don't see many self-appreciative or positive threads (:

So, what's your best feature? And if anything, what would you change?

I love my bubble-butt :D (thanks Squats), if anything, I'd wish i could dye my hair a crazy shade of red.
    My dong.

What would I change? More finger strength. That's why I took up rock climbing.
  • bridezilla206
    Options
    I love my boobs I hate that squishy flub thingy sitting where my waist use to be....lol
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    My best features are my eyes and butt. I would change my boobs. I lost them along with my love handles. :wink: :happy:
  • MoiKarina
    MoiKarina Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I don't like them personally but most people like my lips as they are full. I like my eyes better and my waist. I would love to change my thighs, they are too wide.
  • autumnwater
    autumnwater Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Best feature: good metabolism and naturally small waist
    There are tons of things I would change but to focus on just changeable now I'd like to lose those last 2 pounds on my core
  • AestheticStar
    AestheticStar Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Apparently, my eyes. 'Cause it seems I get compliments on them, a lot.

I would change my stomach/hips & make them smaller & flatter. I hate my stomach.
  • kittyd7015
    kittyd7015 Posts: 4,546 Member
    Options
    best feature is boobs. would change flab rolls to abs :-)
  • SophieLBevan
    SophieLBevan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been told my best feature is my eyes, i disagree i love my fabulous breasts most <3 and i'd like to change my thunder thighs, they're huge!
  • mkf444
    Options
    My eyes, teeth, and strong legs :)
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    My best feature is my v cut. As for change, I would add about 20-25 lbs of muscle and cut about 10-15 lbs of fat. Working on that, but it's a slow process.

You look great!

gracias
  • paulylovesme
    Options
    My best now would be my eyes and I love having high cheek bones. I hate my pudgy face and my butt.
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    My eyes and lips are my best feature. I would increase my breast size.

^This
  • xLaPetiteFille
    Options
    My best now would be my eyes and I love having high cheek bones. I hate my pudgy face and my butt.

You have a pretty face, not pudgy (: i really think your high-cheek bones are stunnning
  • xLaPetiteFille
    Options
    Best feature: good metabolism and naturally small waist
    There are tons of things I would change but to focus on just changeable now I'd like to lose those last 2 pounds on my core

The single most sexiest thing i find about women is a "tiny" waist. I want it so bad:/