I need more MFpals!

Options
I'm looking for some motivation from others and hoping to also give that same motivation back! Save me as a friend so we can help support each other :)

Replies

• onmyown326
    Options
    I need the same-no hype-no face booking drama-and no panty shots thank you :laugh: or any of that high school stuff. I'm working on me! But I am great at motivating and inspiring people to keep up with their work outs. Just returned after a short break-currently doing Insanity and loving every minute of it!:wink: Add me if your goals/feeling are the same about MFP.:flowerforyou:
  • yus_k
    yus_k Posts: 1
    Options
    I lost a stone in about 6 weeks due to this app combined with goin to the gym about 3 times a week, Excellent way to keep track of food due to the built in scanner. Now just trying to maintain body weight. I guess I found it hard before I started to diet because I did not really know too much about dieting and calories and what not. But once you do it more often it's seconds nature.
  • asianmonkie
    Options
    Me too! I was doing so good for 6 months and then I was in and out of the hospital and then I lost my mojo. Need to get back on track. Add me :D
  • THECaptainObvious
    THECaptainObvious Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm new here so let's do this! Feel free to add me :)