• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Sense of humor and a laugh that comes easily

Definitely this, too!!
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    He's got to be smart, Nothing kills the mood like having to constantly explain things to someone.

Unless, of course, he's really good-looking. Then I can put up with dumb for a while. :laugh:
  • lisaanne1369
    lisaanne1369 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    TEETH !:bigsmile:
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Confidence (even a little swagger). Sense of humor, but things I'm funny too. Intelligence. Social skills (I'm lacking enough for the both of us). Tenderness with children. Commitment and loyalty. Shows emotion (even anger).
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    about a person's personality?

Lighthearted, humor, easy going and spontaneous.
  • Alehmer
    Alehmer Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Fearless and self-reliant. I love girls who can and will fight, for need or just for fun!

313697_219253731468369_145197825540627_604349_400915934_n.jpg

ronda-rousey.jpeg

Now you don't need to be able to easily kill me (both of these women could!) But just that spirit is something that's so, so attractive to me.
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    Sense of humor.
  • Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    DId you hear the one about the Priest and the rooster?
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Considerate, team player, wicked sense of humor, determined, has goals, communicates stress/troubles/frustrations/wants/desires and anything else that's on his mind, AWESOME kisser :love: :love: :love: , Awesome at.. Other things lol. Likes cats, likes dogs, will try anything at least once, likes to have fun. So many more, but I'll stop there :)