People that Rely on B- 12 shots

Options
There's been a shortage..

What are you doing?.. and How has it effected you?
flowerforyou:

Replies

• Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I got a B-12 shot once. It didn't do much for me.

But then again I eat a lot of meat.
  • babynew
    babynew Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Anyone Else Rely on B - 12 shots ?
  • KombuchaCat
    KombuchaCat Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Not sure if it would help but I chew B-fresh gum which apparently gives you something like 1000% of your daily B12 need...I know it sounds silly but maybe it could help fill in the gaps? I know people who rely on B12 and it's not good when you can't get it. :flowerforyou:
  • babynew
    Options
    Thanks @ Carnivore..I agree to some extent...the shot doesn'tseem to do much for me.... However when I don't have it.. I seem to cry more... And become teary eyed
    in a jinnit...
    :flowerforyou:
  • babynew
    Options
    Wow!.. that helps immensely thank you! I will have to check out my local co-op for that. To date the only thing I'm aware of it is mushrooms that are grown in the Sun,& how do you know even organic are grown in greenhouses today.
    :flowerforyou: .. thanks Kitten ;)
  • KombuchaCat
    KombuchaCat Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    If you can't find the gum locally you can buy it online...and it's normally cheaper online as well, good luck!
  • babynew
    Options
    Checkecd,and local co-op does not carry the gum..You All have been most gracious and Helppful!.. Many Thanks.. & If there is Anything We Collectively Can Do to Help Make These Injectioms Available Sooner !.. I'mAll aboutit !!.. some people can not absorb This Necessary Vitamin!!.. some are vegans.. How can this happen ?

A Voice Needs Raised Now
    :flowerforyou: