Fit By Forty! : )

Options
Hi there~ I wish I would've signed up for MFP back in March! I've been working at getting fit and losing weight since then and have lost 37 lbs., and want to lose another 20 lbs. (according to my BMI, I should actually lose 30-35 lbs. more. Yikes!) I haven't had a chance to look around too much yet, but this site looks great! I am looking forward to connecting w/others on this journey of getting fit and staying fit!

Replies

• Angiepackmom4
    Options
    Welcome to the group! You will find this website very useful in keeping up with your daily calorie and exercise.
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your decision to get fit. You sound very determined, and sounds like you've been hard at work for some time on your fitness journey -- good for you! You'll find everyone on this site to be very positive, encouraging and motivating. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. :)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra