Night Shift Work... Help!!

Options
Hey Guys,

I was wondering if anyone can give me a hand getting my head around shift working.

I work for an aviation company in which I do 4 night on 4 off. The jobs brilliant HOWEVER what I am trying to get my head around is a few things.

Firstly in terms of logging. I try to eat any "food" I have taken to work before 10pm so its not too late. Basically my day is get home at 7:30 am goto bed and wake up at 5pm. I eat a proper dinner (like I normally would) at around 6pm and then am at work by 7pm again.

How is eating like this effecting how I log and does any one have any little tips that would help me get back to to how I was last Christmas!!

Thanks All,

Jordan

Replies

• lisa968ks
    lisa968ks Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm having a tough time with that one too, but i'm new to this whole thing. I log what i eat for the day i eat it, same with exercise. But, my daily weights are "off" by a day, since I generally don't log in MFP until after midnight the day i weigh in and the program won't let me adjust the dates. It makes for a wonky-looking log, but i don't eat "traditional" meals at "traditional" meal times.

It's nice to have another "night shifter" around. I swear all my weight came from working the night shift!