Any awesome treadmill music?

Options
Let me just start off by saying that I do not like dubstep or basically anything that is on the radio.
I'm more into bands like Avenged Sevenfold, slipknot, five finger death punch, Halestorm, disturbed, etc. And at the moment I don't have that "super awesome motivating, must run all the miles!" Song. :( I basically listened to my last one too much, lol. I like music to kind of take me away when m running, if I can get lost in thought or in a song, I don't focus too much on my legs hurting or my lungs decaying( gotta love strep throat. ) so, if you guys got any awesome songs that really get you in that zone, share with me please! :) oh and another thing, I'm not saying I only listen to metal, just none of that boy band junk. Thanks again. ;)

Replies

• aleutia95
    Options
    I get a good run on "Gravity" from the Gravity soundtrack. Great for warming up.
  • notreallychris
    notreallychris Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    This is quite weird, but I listen to music from older video games...I have quite a few that kept me jogging at a good pace.
  • akdollie
    akdollie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Drowning Pool : Soldiers
    Volbeat: A Warrior's Call
    Drowning Pool: Rebel Yell (Yes, it's a cover but it sounds soo much better than the original)

Those are some of my faves on my cardio playlist that fit your genre
  • Pinkranger626
    Pinkranger626 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    check out www.jog.fm

This website allows you to search by your desired pace and you can pick generes too I think. I've found a bunch of songs that I wouldn't have even thought about adding to my playlist through there. You can aslo search for RPMs and BPM if you're looking for cycling music etc. it's great!!