Who has logged the most consecutive days ?

Options
13»

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,621 Member
    Options
    1077 days and over 22,000 posts............................................bow down.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
    lol look at my post count:laugh:
    High five thrown your way!! I'd normally have more, but with being a moderator now, I spend more time cleaning reports up than posting.
    You'll end up passing me.......................................unless I stay up all night posting.

IDEA Fitness member
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    1077 days and over 22,000 posts............................................bow down.

IDEA Fitness member

I don't think the spank, bang, kick or kiss threads should count.
    Check my posts......................I would say less than 1% of them are attributed to those threads!

IDEA Fitness member
  • HerkMeOff
    HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

Check my posts......................I would say less than 1% of them are attributed to those threads!

IDEA Fitness member

Still not "bowing" down.
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

IDEA Fitness member

Still not "bowing" down.

Agree with this 100%. This is not about who is best or who is posting/logging more. It is to recognize all the people who have stayed consistent and committed. For me, my streak is more about my friends that it is me. They are the ones that keep me logging every day, so I thank them for helping me stay committed. Never would I throw it in others faces on how long my streak has gotten. Congrats to all those on here with streaks. If its 7 days or 1,000, it is still an accomplishment and keep up all the great and committed work!
  • ninerbuff
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

IDEA Fitness member

Still not "bowing" down.

Agree with this 100%. This is not about who is best or who is posting/logging more. It is to recognize all the people who have stayed consistent and committed. For me, my streak is more about my friends that it is me. They are the ones that keep me logging every day, so I thank them for helping me stay committed. Never would I throw it in others faces on how long my streak has gotten. Congrats to all those on here with streaks. If its 7 days or 1,000, it is still an accomplishment and keep up all the great and committed work!
    I would think that first and foremost for anyone, they are here for themselves. Commitment happens whether friends encourage you or not. If people aren't committed to it initially, all the encouragement in the world won't matter. It's not that "hard" to log in daily, especially with internet access today. Maybe harder if someone didn't have access to a PC, or an internet cafe, but any smart phone and one can log in daily.
    People make it as important to them as they want it to be. I personally see it as "eh, I logged in my food" which is something I've done for longer than I've been on here, but it's MUCH easier now than hand journaling it back in the day. But it's important enough to me that I did it since day one of starting here.
    If we're comparing consecutive days (which is what the OP is asking), then personally I'm doing good. Whether you care about it or not doesn't discredit the accomplishment.

IDEA Fitness member
  • HerkMeOff
    HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

IDEA Fitness member

Still not "bowing" down.

I would think that first and foremost for anyone, they are here for themselves. Commitment happens whether friends encourage you or not. If people aren't committed to it initially, all the encouragement in the world won't matter. It's not that "hard" to log in daily, especially with internet access today. Maybe harder if someone didn't have access to a PC, or an internet cafe, but any smart phone and one can log in daily.
    People make it as important to them as they want it to be. I personally see it as "eh, I logged in my food" which is something I've done for longer than I've been on here, but it's MUCH easier now than hand journaling it back in the day. But it's important enough to me that I did it since day one of starting here.
    If we're comparing consecutive days (which is what the OP is asking), then personally I'm doing good. Whether you care about it or not doesn't discredit the accomplishment.

So you don't care about your consecutive days, but we are supposed to "bow down" because of yours?
  • faceoff4
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

IDEA Fitness member

Still not "bowing" down.

IDEA Fitness member

Its actually a big deal to a lot of people and for many who have extremely busy lives (work, kids, school, etc) it is not as easy as you make it to be to be committed. Regardless, I wasnt (and I dont think anyone else for that matter) discrediting your accomplishment at all. Its just when you make a comment like "bow down" that is EXTREMELY ARROGANT and actually discredits what others have felt was an accomplishment, then it warrants the amount of comments you have gotten. It has nothing to do with what you have accomplished and I think it is awesome that you have logged so much and stayed active. But when you make what I feel is an arrogant statement to everyone else who posted on here, well then I do take issue with that.
  • ninerbuff
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

IDEA Fitness member

Still not "bowing" down.

IDEA Fitness member

Its actually a big deal to a lot of people and for many who have extremely busy lives (work, kids, school, etc) it is not as easy as you make it to be to be committed. Regardless, I wasnt (and I dont think anyone else for that matter) discrediting your accomplishment at all. Its just when you make a comment like "bow down" that is EXTREMELY ARROGANT and actually discredits what others have felt was an accomplishment, then it warrants the amount of comments you have gotten. It has nothing to do with what you have accomplished and I think it is awesome that you have logged so much and stayed active. But when you make what I feel is an arrogant statement to everyone else who posted on here, well then I do take issue with that.
    Sorry you saw it as arrogance. The term "bow down" is usually used sarcastically. Think of me saying it in my best B-boy pose the next time. :wink:
    My friends and others who've known me on here a long time know I'm far from being arrogant. Someone who's like that has no intention of actually trying to help people which I've done since I've first arrived here. I've NEVER left a PM from anyone who's asked for help unanswered. Many whom are money hungry in the industry, would say I'm not doing myself any favors by giving free advice and help, but if I was truly in it for the money, I'd peddle products and sell books on instruction. IMO, the money takes care of itself when your care more about the people you deal with. And I haven't been broke yet since doing it.

IDEA Fitness member
  • faceoff4
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

IDEA Fitness member

Still not "bowing" down.

IDEA Fitness member

Sorry you saw it as arrogance. The term "bow down" is usually used sarcastically. Think of me saying it in my best B-boy pose the next time. :wink:
    My friends and others who've known me on here a long time know I'm far from being arrogant. Someone who's like that has no intention of actually trying to help people which I've done since I've first arrived here. I've NEVER left a PM from anyone who's asked for help unanswered. Many whom are money hungry in the industry, would say I'm not doing myself any favors by giving free advice and help, but if I was truly in it for the money, I'd peddle products and sell books on instruction. IMO, the money takes care of itself when your care more about the people you deal with. And I haven't been broke yet since doing it.

IDEA Fitness member

No problem and that is why I said it was in my opinion as i dont know you or what your intent of the comment was. It was merely how I read it and I am glad it wasnt meant in a bad fashion. Keep up the good work of helping others on here as there are plenty that could use the help and support!
  • vanstimey
    vanstimey Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im on day 905!! Very proud and in the best shape of my life at 43. Also OCD about it.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Wow, I feel sad about my 65 day streak now.:sad:
  • masanz1
    masanz1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    1497 here....closing in on 1500
  • Domi_BTGfit
    Domi_BTGfit Posts: 149
    Options
    I am up to 1179 consecutive days and I have been logging since July 2011 (1354 days) but it took me about 6 months to find a routine that suited me.

@zcb94 - Don't feel sad! 65 days shows that you're committed. EVERYONE starts at Day 1 and we all have different start dates. Keep up the great work!

• zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    I am up to 1179 consecutive days and I have been logging since July 2011 (1354 days) but it took me about 6 months to find a routine that suited me.

@zcb94 - Don't feel sad! 65 days shows that you're committed. EVERYONE starts at Day 1 and we all have different start dates. Keep up the great work!
    Yeah, but that's in contrast with others' 4-digit streaks! I want...no, I need to be that dedicated to my own wellbeing.

• JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    1105!!
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Almost 1200. One on my list is nearing 2000.