Withings Pulse Software Update

Options
I'm not sure how much feedback this will get, but I've had a withings pulse about 3 months now. Tracking my steps at work (as a postwoman). I do about 20,000 steps a day on average and the calorie burnt reading varies between 700-900.

I ran the software update ont b device last night, it stated that it had improved accuracy of measurings. Today I've done 22,000 steps, BUT it's saying I've burnt 1300 calories! This seems incredibly high?!

Has anyone else got a withings pulse, offer any tips or had the same problem. Even if you don't own one, does a 1300 calorie burn seem accurate for 5 hours of delivering mail/22000 steps.

Any help would be appreciated!

Replies

• Sunitagt
    Sunitagt Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    FYI I sent the same issue to the Withings team and they said there was a bug in the algorithm which would be fixed with the next patch. I've been checking for it every day...
  • cggarrod
    cggarrod Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too - I did 13,800 steps today and my Withings calorie adjustment has all of a sudden kicked in and shows my cardio burn as 2,591 calories based on that activity alone. This destroys the use of MyFitnesspal's utility as it says I have over 3,700 cals remaining today!

Hoping Withings and/or Myfitnesspal fix this soon