Before & After (Face Pics)

Options
Down 57 lbs in 11 months.

Here is a pic from 10/12/12 (about 2 months before I decided to drop a few)
[img]C:\Users\casey_haught\Pictures\IMG_0130.JPG[/img]

Here is pic from the first few days of November 2013
[img]C:\Users\casey_haught\Pictures\11-14-2013 7-23-13 AM.jpg[/img]

Side note. Intermittent Fasting is AWESOME!

Replies

• monisiaczeq
    monisiaczeq Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    i dont know how to post pictures!! :(
  • Lifts4IceCream
    Lifts4IceCream Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Apparently I do not either.
  • Lifts4IceCream
    Options
    Down 57 lbs in 11 months.

Here is a pic from 10/12/12 (about 2 months before I decided to drop a few)
    32975187_8507.jpg

Here is pic from the first few days of November 2013
    32975187_1158.jpg

Side note. Intermittent Fasting is AWESOME!

Finally got the pics posted.
  • irishiwerethin
    irishiwerethin Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Congrats, you look like a different person. Awesome results!
  • candacet36
    candacet36 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    That is impressive! You are looking great and much happier!!
  • DeadliftAddict
    DeadliftAddict Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Man, Casey you was a fat *kitten* before I became your motivation. LOL.... Congrats my man. We have been on this journey together and helping each other along the way.
  • ziggypop93
    ziggypop93 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Great results!
  • Lifts4IceCream
    Options
    Man, Casey you was a fat *kitten* before I became your motivation. LOL.... Congrats my man. We have been on this journey together and helping each other along the way.

Thanks Melvin. BTW, starting weight was 190 and i'm about 5' 8''.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • 87monkey
    87monkey Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    great! thanks for the inspiration!
  • ElectricDragon
    ElectricDragon Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    wonderful! congrats!
  • CaramelAppleSundae
    Options
    How much do you weigh now? Your face looks drastically different. Good job sticking with it!!!! If you don't mind, can you explain how intermittent fasting works please?
  • tianti82
    tianti82 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • Lifts4IceCream
    Options
    How much do you weigh now? Your face looks drastically different. Good job sticking with it!!!! If you don't mind, can you explain how intermittent fasting works please?

I weight about 135lbs. Intermittent fasting (IF) is just having a period of fasting for a short time. I do a 16:8, meaning I fast for 16 hours and have an 8 hour eating window. You make it fit your schedule. My eating window starts at noon and I don't eat after 8pm. So I basically skip breakfast. It's based on the principle that your body will go to your fat stores for energy while in a fasted state, as opposed your body going the food you just ate for energy. It's a great fat loss tool. IF, combined with, if possible, training fasted and eating at a caloric deficet you can lose weight fairly easy. If you are interested don't over do it. There is no need to fast longer than 16 hours. Google leangains.com or fastingtwins on YouTube. You can also incorporate IIFYM (if it fits your macros) since you are skipping a meal if you choose. Keep in mind this has been a very slow process, about 11 months, with 1 and sometimes 2 cheat meals a week.
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Happy Days! Good job you look great!
  • angex3333
    angex3333 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! Fantastic transformation!! You look awesome :)
  • lauraspberry
    lauraspberry Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Great job! I got inspired by your pics and made my own face progress pics, I am used to taking prog pics without my face but then when I compared my June selfie (when I started this journey) and my november selfie, I got surprised, there was the big change that I was looking for!! Hehehe.

1469824_10152009501819320_1823934002_n.jpg
  • March87MFP
    March87MFP Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Great work! I've been IF'ing for several months and I do 14-16 hours. I've IF'd for 24 hours and didn't like it one bit. 14-16 hours is my sweet spot. You look great, keep it up!
  • Lifts4IceCream
    Options
    Great work! I've been IF'ing for several months and I do 14-16 hours. I've IF'd for 24 hours and didn't like it one bit. 14-16 hours is my sweet spot. You look great, keep it up!

This is my 4th time in the past 11 months IF'ing. This is the longest I have stayed with it (about 2.5 months now). I am getting too good of results with it. When I first started, I thought it was extreme, but I was wrong. I will say, it can be hard to get all the calories needed. I have a desk job, and bring my meals with me, but eating nutrient dense foods, it tough just because you can eat so much more. But that is why i like it, i am able to fit energy dense foods in because I am not eating the 30-40 carbs in the morning for breakfast. I always have enough fats left over at the end of the day. And lets face it, a lot of energy dense foods are high in fats and carbs. So I can fit in a small bag of potato chips and be just fine.
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I IF 3 times a week with 16:8. I started to do it every day but was kind of crappy at it, so then I went to 1 day, now I am up to 3 days . Hopefully in the end I will make it a mon-fri type thing. I drink lots of water and hot tea (unsweetened) to help.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!