Hit my halfway mark! 41lbs lost!

Options
Hooray!!!

i have just lost another 1lb and i am now halfway to my original goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe that I have made, its made me more determined to carry on....

I had to out and buy new clothes as the old ones were 3 sizes too big for me. To treat myself i am going to have my hair cut into a new style.........going from long hair to short!!! that would never have happened before AND i have bought some funky new glasses.......

HELLO WORLD WELCOME TO THE NEW ME! x !

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• ginnyg
    ginnyg Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hooray!!!

i have just lost another 1lb and i am now halfway to my original goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe that I have made, its made me more determined to carry on....

I had to out and buy new clothes as the old ones were 3 sizes too big for me. To treat myself i am going to have my hair cut into a new style.........going from long hair to short!!! that would never have happened before AND i have bought some funky new glasses.......

HELLO WORLD WELCOME TO THE NEW ME! x !

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I would love to see before and after pictures, I'm sure you look great either way!

Half way there! Woo! :heart:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: This is amazing!

Keep up the great work! You rock!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • ehorner1976
    ehorner1976 Posts: 147
    Options
    I am so happy for you! That is great and that gives me encouragement! I always love to hear someone saying this work! Be sure to post any secrets :laugh: that can help me!
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!! That is amazing - good for you! :drinker: