weighing

Needtoslimdown
Needtoslimdown Posts: 5
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
Let me start and say I am addicted to the scale! I weigh all the time but I officially weigh in once a week. My question is when everyone weighs in do you use your morning weight or evening weight because we all know throughout the day it will fluctuate! I typically judge my weight loss by what I weigh at night because that has been after I ate for the day and I feel like that is my true weight but how do you all do it?

Replies

• unocentavo
    unocentavo Posts: 82 Member
    I prefer weighing in once per week, Monday morn before breakfast.
  • kk_stephens
    kk_stephens Posts: 129 Member
    Honestly I weigh every morning -- naked wiith dry hair. But I only record my results once a week.
  • missee
    missee Posts: 2 Member
    I weigh every morning before and after I exercise. I like to see the immediate weight loss! I never get on the scale at night.
  • RMinVA
    RMinVA Posts: 1,085 Member
    It doesn't really matter when you do it as long as you are consistent.

I weigh myself every day, first thing in the morning. But I only record my weight once a week, usually mid-week. I like what the scale says after exercise, but I don't consider that to be my true weight, since any loss is pirmarily water. Always good for a little boost if I need it though.
  • iDreamNEON
    iDreamNEON Posts: 112
    I try to refrain from doing it everyday since I know weight can fluctuate. It also helps that I don't actually have a scale in my house at the moment and can only weigh in at the gym.
This discussion has been closed.