Beep, beep, beep, beep!!

Options
Mireille
Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
Okay, I'm really excited. I have been at a plateau for about 3 weeks. And, I finally lost some.
I've lost a total of 23.4 lbs!! :drinker: I'm so excited. I feel healthier and I even feel fit!! My clothes are getting loose and I can't wait to buy a couple of pieces of clothing today!!
I think I may have to re-evaluate my goal weight. I feel incredible at this weight but according to my original goal, I want to lose an additional 23 pounds. :noway: I think I will be very happy if I could lose another 10-15lbs and I will be a perfect size for me!! :bigsmile:

bye!!

Oh, going jogging for my first time this year...can't wait!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm really excited. I have been at a plateau for about 3 weeks. And, I finally lost some.
    I've lost a total of 23.4 lbs!! :drinker: I'm so excited. I feel healthier and I even feel fit!! My clothes are getting loose and I can't wait to buy a couple of pieces of clothing today!!
    I think I may have to re-evaluate my goal weight. I feel incredible at this weight but according to my original goal, I want to lose an additional 23 pounds. :noway: I think I will be very happy if I could lose another 10-15lbs and I will be a perfect size for me!! :bigsmile:

bye!!

Oh, going jogging for my first time this year...can't wait!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    I find it particularly fulfilling to hear you want to change your goals based on how you feel about your body instead of a number. Mireille, that is one of the most refreshing statements I have heard on here in a very long time.

congratulations on your sucess! :happy:
  • hamilton4beaumont
    hamilton4beaumont Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    It's so encouraging to know that it took the three weeks... you just inspired me to press on.:flowerforyou:
    Congrats and enjoy your jog today.
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    :smile: Congrats! I'm also stuck at a plateau, and you've inspired me to continue! I always feel on the verge of quitting when this happens.....
  • kellbell
    kellbell Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success and keep up the great work.
    You are an inspiration!!
  • pilot85
    pilot85 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That´s awesome news! Keep up the good work. And I agree that´s good that u are re-thinking your goal weight based on how u feel and look compared to a number on the scale