Women 5'10 to 6'0: What is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• WoodlarkEm
    WoodlarkEm Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Super helpful to see a thread with some perspective from other tall girls. I'm 5'10" and my goal weight is 165. Would consider 155 but only if I could do it without losing lean muscle mass. Love lifting heavy in the gym. Currently 191 just bought my first size 12 pants in a while. I was 220ish at my heaviest. I was 145 in college but not very healthy at the time.
  • longshadows17
    longshadows17 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    5'11 here, with a muscular/athletic frame, pretty much straight up and down. I like anywhere in the 145-150 range. I'm 155 now, heaviest was 163. I'm a size 6.
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    155-165, depending how I look and if I'm happy ... 5'10
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I am 6ft. Like you my goal is to get under 200lb. I am 65lb away from that. I think maybe 180 is a good weight for 6ft but we shall see. For now I will be happy under 200.
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    It's so interesting seeing everybody's different goals at the same height!
  • KaosLynnRose
    KaosLynnRose Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'9 so im goin to pop my head in ik im a inch too short for once in my life bout time lol

i started at 212 now im down to 175...my goal is 165 or 150 i just wanna get my bmi into the healthy range and thats soon cuz you know im tired of being overweight by the bmi standard lol

also my jean size is 16 ..ik its bigger then lotta girls my weight i blame it on the hips lol
  • katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and my goal is about 170-175.
  • Ramsaynbarlow
    Ramsaynbarlow Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    After being overweight for what would seem to be my entire childhood, I lost a lot of weight as a teen girl (and we all know not in a healthy way being a teenager) and my lowest was 115 lbs at 5"11. Ya, way too thin. In university I was 135ish. My goal is 155 but boy am I looking forward to breaking that 200! Would love to add friends looking to support each other as we set our sights on crushing 200.
  • smoofinator
    smoofinator Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    5'4" and my goal is 130.
  • fireflyz2
    fireflyz2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 1/2" and my current goal is to get under 225, then 200, then I will aim for final goal. Not quite sure where that will land, somewhere between 160 and 170 I think. Would love to get lower, but don't know if I can.
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    It's so hard because everyone is built differently. I am 5'11 and sw was 330, current weight is 283.5 want to get to 180 as my ultimate goal right now. I can't ever remember weighing less than 220 in the times where I would have noticed that I was. I was that in high school and while larger than most, I was active and busy. SO anything less than 200 I will be thrilled!
  • arl1286
    arl1286 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'm just shy of 5'10 and my goal is somewhere around 140. I've always had a pretty small frame though.
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I'm always so amazed by how much the lbs varies for people with the same height!

At 5'11 I'm happily maintaining between 170 - 175 at a size 8 / 10. Any higher and I can start to see the difference in my face and any lower and I start looking ill.
  • QuietRain
    Options
    5'11.5. Looking to get down to 160 / 165.
  • absentmindedhousewife
    Options
    I'm also small framed, 5'10", and I'm looking to be around 140-150. (My wedding ring is a size 4.5 if that tells you anything!)
  • henriettevanittersum
    Options
    I am 6 ft and weigh about 144 lbs (65.5 kg). I wear a size 6 (Canada) and 36/38 Holland.
  • gaaresh
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and the goal range for my height depending on bone structure is 135 lbs. to 176 lbs. depding on body frame. According to Weight Watchers at 6'0" a healthy range is between 138 lbs to 179 lbs depending on your body frame.
  • vwbug86
    vwbug86 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 10.5" with big bones (7in wrist circumference). I've never been under 220 so my goal weight is between 165 and 180. I really want to see what my body comp is when I get lower and decide from there.

I know I couldn't go under 160 without looking like a skeleton with the skin stretched over it.
  • vwbug86
    vwbug86 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and the goal range for my height depending on bone structure is 135 lbs. to 176 lbs. depding on body frame. According to Weight Watchers at 6'0" a healthy range is between 138 lbs to 179 lbs depending on your body frame.

Yeah that wouldn't work for me, or many other tall people I know. I am already about 134lbs of lean body mass. Those charts don't account much for muscle mass or bone frame.

I wear a size 11 ring, extended sized bracelets (my wrists are all bone, tendon and skin; they aren't getting any smaller), and can palm a basket ball.

I would have to lose a limb to be able to be in the middle of some of these charts.
  • Quieau
    Quieau Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Wanna have some fun shopping for your new bod? MyBodyGallery has a great search feature where you can put in your height , size, etc. and whatever weight and see all the variety of real bodies that come in that size! Helps narrow it down ... ! :)