To eat or not to eat...that is the question...

I currently have my FitBit synced to my MFP account. I'm questioning whether or not to eat back the calories that it gives me. I do T25 daily as well and use a HRM to monitor my calories burned and log that into MFP. I do eat those back, but I'm wondering if I should be eating back the difference that the FitBit is giving me as well. I'm down to less than 10 pounds to go. I'm not wanting to sabotage myself by over-eating. Thoughts?

Replies

• SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    My thoughts are that you've lost 95lbs thus far. You obviously should have a fairly good idea as to your energy needs.

If you're in doubt, go back and average out your previous couple of months intake and compare that to your rate of loss. That piece of information should be valuable in telling you whether or not your current intake is aligned to that.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Yah nothing else needs said...
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Fitbit would have also counted in the calories you burnt doing T25, so if you are eating those calories back, and also plan to eat fitbit calories, that would be sort of double counting.
    Best advice would be to follow what SideSteel said, next my advice would be to not eat them back if you are logging anything from your HRM seperately and eating them back on the days you are sedentary.