Going the Distance with MFP

Options
Wishing everyone a fantastic day today! I have been a MFP member for the past two years, so I am not new to MFP, but I recently continued my journey to healthy eating, exercising and practicing a mental positive attitude each day. Something I know helps me in this daily journey to be the best I can be and honor this body that God has given me. The journey has been a positive one, I have been able to run races I never thought possible, Half-marathons to be exact. I did my first triathlon last February 2013 and had fun and I returned to swimming, which I found out to be most enjoyable. This year has been an experience with much joy, laughter, new friends and challenges. As it is right now, I am at a plateau, ever been there??? I am assuming you are shaking your head yes. It can be a challenge and I choose to figure it out with logging and watching what I am eating every day. Keep you posted on my progress. If you are a fellow runner, please feel free to contact me. I love to support you in "Going the Distance". Peace, :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: