R U 230 lbs? Weigh in every day? Friend Request pls.

Options
Hi, I am a 230 lb female and I weigh in every day to make sure I am heading in the right direction. Would like friends for mutual encouragement, sharing food ideas and exercise plans. Pls send me a friend request if you're interested. Thanks.

Edit: females only pls.

Replies

• mjharman
    mjharman Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    HI! I don't weigh 230 lbs. anymore...but I used to. In fact, I had to lose a bit to even get there! I now weigh 180.3.

YOU CAN DO THIS! I know everyone has doubts in the beginning, but once you KNOW you WILL do this, you stop putting roadblocks in your way. You just do what you know you have to do to get there, and take it one day at a time. And when you slip and fall, you pick yourself up and start over again. Success is achieved through effort, determination, and perseverance.

Let's succeed together!
    :flowerforyou:
    ~ Marsha
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I used to weigh in every day, but it's not really the best habit to start, IMO. My weight fluctuates daily and I'd get discouraged if the scale said I was up .4 pounds the next day, even after I ate below my calorie goal and exercised the previous day. I only weigh in once a week (sometimes twice a week) now. It's a lot less stress on me.
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    231lbs, but i don't weigh every day, infact don't weigh every week, but I've lost 3 stone so far (reset ticker when i had a blip) so if your not to fussed about the weighing. add me
  • BiggTitsMcGee
    Options
    How do you get those things that show how much you have lost
  • PrayerMiracle
    Options
    In Aug and September I only weighed in once a month and was really glad to see those big numbers for weight loss. Then in October I didn't do the exercising and didn't see much of a weight loss. Then in November the scale started creeping up a wee bit so I decided, for now anywayz, to do daily weigh-ins to keep me aware of watching my cals IN ... and it's working. Probably later on, I'll stop doing the daily weigh-ins and go back to once a month.
  • Anita4life
    Options
    Still need to lose a bit to get to the 230, I fluctuate on weighing in. I weigh in probably 3 times a week to keep myself in check. I didn't weigh myself for about 2 months and I gained back everything I had lose except for 1 pound,
  • hickorycutie
    hickorycutie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    229 lbs here but only weigh in once a week..