where are the Canadians at???

Options

Replies

• jaxxie2013
    jaxxie2013 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    @ City hall downtown toronto :P waiting for rob ford!
  • susanmc31
    susanmc31 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I'm in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Transplated from Ontario 6 years ago and loving it here!
  • Siebes1
    Siebes1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Alberta :) Feel free to add me, always looking for noew friends!
  • karenkowal2
    Options
    Sask girl here :)
  • monjacq1964
    monjacq1964 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Penetanguishene, Ontario, here.
  • adioschubs
    adioschubs Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Me! Ontario
  • willtry08
    willtry08 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Manitoba... Go Jets GO!
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Winnipeg, born and raised....and for some reason I'm still here. ;-)
  • Mahihkan
    Mahihkan Posts: 162
    Options
    I live in the burbs outside the city with the crack smoking, drunk driving mayor. It is fast becoming a sad story....
    I am on here daily so feel free to add me.

haha I knew someone would bring this up. It is pretty sad but from someone living in a province with just as many stupid problems, it's pretty funny! I'm from Quebec. :P We don't like pasta cause it's too English.

I'm sorry you're from Quebec, that's a tough thing to have to live with for the rest of your life!

haha Thank you for your sympathy. But aside from the pasta hating French people and corrupt mayors stealing our money, we still have some pretty kick *ss strip clubs. :drinker:

Thanks for your sympathy Esclo! What a shame our province can be!... Oh well..
    Yeah.. We still have those stripclubs in MTL... but and we had also the best underground raves (no not B&B or Bal en blanc) and best poutines!
  • JilloftheDead
    JilloftheDead Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    London, ON :smile: Stopping in to say hi! Feel free to add me!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I live in the burbs outside the city with the crack smoking, drunk driving mayor. It is fast becoming a sad story....

haha I knew someone would bring this up. It is pretty sad but from someone living in a province with just as many stupid problems, it's pretty funny! I'm from Quebec. :P We don't like pasta cause it's too English.

I'm sorry you're from Quebec, that's a tough thing to have to live with for the rest of your life!

haha Thank you for your sympathy. But aside from the pasta hating French people and corrupt mayors stealing our money, we still have some pretty kick *ss strip clubs. :drinker:

Yeah.. We still have those stripclubs in MTL... but and we had also the best underground raves (no not B&B or Bal en blanc) and best poutines!

The best poutines I've had have been in Ontario, just throwing that out there!
  • Mahihkan
    Mahihkan Posts: 162
    Options
    Like you have visited all corners of MTL and the surroundings! :bigsmile:
  • KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Edmonton here! :drinker:
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options

The best poutines I've had have been in Ontario, just throwing that out there!

We have some great bagels. And the montreal canadiens.....:/ ugh we're such a sad bunch...
  • deeds2785
    deeds2785 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Edmonton here! Feel free to add me :drinker:
  • Chris14867
    Chris14867 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Canadian here, Sorry!
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    HERE!!! Manitoba!!! :smile:
  • SlimJanette
    SlimJanette Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Woodbridge here
  • jacklis
    jacklis Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Waterloo region- Ontario.
  • miadhail
    miadhail Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I'm here! Edmonton, AB :D Feel free to add me!