2»

Replies

• elishastam
    Options
    me too please!
  • parkscs
    parkscs Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm just getting off to a good start, and I don't plan to sabotage it over the holidays. Hopefully my family won't be miserable when I cook mostly low carb options :)
  • msvette106
    Options
    I am in I need to be under 200 by march so I have a little time. I was originally 308 but I am down to 234, I keep going between 219 and 234. I eat when I am stressed and I want to keep my blood pressure down. So I am very ready.
  • nellajane24
    nellajane24 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Add me! I need a good kick in the rear end and some better support while doing this.... It's all too easy for me to fall off the wagon when I'm the only one around me trying to stay on it!
  • biglindy71
    biglindy71 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!! I'm getting back to myfitnesspal. I need all the help I can get.
  • sundog10
    sundog10 Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    i'm in. i need the extra accountability; thanx for starting this
  • _Britt23
    _Britt23 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! I want to be accountable during the holidays as well. I just started my lifestyle change in October and I've stuck to my healthy food choices. I have lost 12 lbs. But, I've never had to deal with the holiday season before! I was the type of person that will eat 2 plates on Thanksgiving and Christmas. I mean 2 packed plates and then go to somebody else's house and eat some more!! I REFUSE to ruin the progress that I have, but I know it won't be easy because I love holiday food! Lol!! Thank you for starting this group!! Much needed.
  • Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    Options
    Please add me...:bigsmile: I would like to maintain over the Holidays. If I lost a few more that wouldn't be too bad either, but definitely don't want to gain any weight back!! I have worked too hard to get to this point to throw in the towel now!! :flowerforyou:
  • Gardenwalla
    Gardenwalla Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I've only been at this for 2 months and I don't want to trip myself over the holidays.