Lost 25 Plus Pounds!!

Options
Arpent
Arpent Posts: 19 Member
Hey everyone, just thought i would share my success on here. I found this site in late July, I decided to stop being lazy and start getting active, and watch what i eat. Here is a before and after pic for now. Its still in progress.
http://gyazo.com/7b2b34d54447d3e73d40d866994ced1d

Link to pic above! Cant figure out the html coding currenlty .

Replies

• Courtney011691
    Options
    You look great!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Nice work! :drinker:

P.S. The difference in your facial expressions is priceless! :laugh: It feels good to be fit, huh?
  • Arpent
    Options
    You look great!

• Arpent
    Options
    Nice work! :drinker:

P.S. The difference in your facial expressions is priceless! :laugh: It feels good to be fit, huh?

Hahhahah, I just noticed them. And yeah it feels good to be fit.
  • feelin_gr_8
    feelin_gr_8 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Congrats :) I started just a couple days before you and just hit my 25 lb mark last Saturday :) I don't see it as much in myself, but I still have lots more to go ;)
  • kellybellyjellyn
    Options
    Nice Work ! You look great !
  • libyloba
    Options
    Wow great results. You've toned up:). I'm starting Beta tomorrow. Hopefully ill get results like yours.
  • libyloba
    Options
    Really that fast or were you doing another program before t25?
    Congrats :) I started just a couple days before you and just hit my 25 lb mark last Saturday :) I don't see it as much in myself, but I still have lots more to go ;)
  • KimINfortheWin
    KimINfortheWin Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Great job! I tried to link it for you but it came up a picture box. You should just be able to put a "img" in brackets ([ ]) around it and it show.
  • Arpent
    Options

No programs. I just started going for runs, jump roping, push ups (different styles) , and only was drinking water and eating anything I wanted long as I stayed under my calorie goal. Drinking water will really help people lose weight.
  • Arpent
    Options

Thanks, and congrats thats awesome!
  • Arpent
    Options
    Nice Work ! You look great !

• retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,754 Member
    Options

Tried to fix it but the [img][/img] that works most times didn't work. Sorry.

Great results!
    I also started in July just getting to the 21 lbs. lost, but this is the most consistent loss I have found. I tried WW (lifetime member), South Beach, Zone, and several others, this is the only thing that doesn't have me bouncing up and down all over the place. Guess being mindful of what I put in my mouth really works. I do light/moderate aerobic type exercise, so the food is the real magic for me.
  • scottbad
    Options
    Well done.
  • clambert1273
    clambert1273 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, just thought i would share my success on here. I found this site in late July, I decided to stop being lazy and start getting active, and watch what i eat. Here is a before and after pic for now. Its still in progress.

7b2b34d54447d3e73d40d866994ced1d

Pic should work now :)
  • katmariza
    Options
    amazing job! keep it up :)
  • katmariza
    Options

great job! keep it up even if you don't feel like your getting the results you want right away, persistence is key :)
  • feelin_gr_8
    feelin_gr_8 Posts: 308 Member
    Options

No programs. I just started going for runs, jump roping, push ups (different styles) , and only was drinking water and eating anything I wanted long as I stayed under my calorie goal. Drinking water will really help people lose weight.

Same here. Eating what I want-just counting the calories and walking/biking/etc. Very little pop or juice.
  • Arpent
    Options
    bumppedd.
  • AmyWininger
    AmyWininger Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!