hopeless

Options
i was injured this year and now i want to get back on track. i just feel like ive been knocked down so many times before. i was injured because i worked too hard so now i just feel hopeless and let down. all my other runner friends are way skinnier and more fit i just feel like no matter what i will never be good enough but at the same time the are the only ones who keep me going. i havent excercised in a while now and i know theyll be dissapointed in me. i want to be good but i have jus been injured so many times so i just want to give up. after i come home from work i never excericse i go straight to the food. i have to finish some of my work at home and i know that im busy so i just pus it off and never do it any advice?

Replies

• jumpstartme
    jumpstartme Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You have to stay positive and focus on yourself. Not what your friends are thinking about you. I was an active runner until I got into an accident and herniated my lower disks. I still can not do the things I did before. You have to start slow. If u cant run venture another type of exercise, you will be fine.
  • housenoob
    housenoob Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    thankyou! means alot
  • garrisonwife
    garrisonwife Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Just a little while ago...I posted a post about my bone disease, and how I've dealt with it. It's a VERY long read, but maybe you would feel encouraged by it. I may be wrong, but I'd love it if it could help you. Here's the link to the post from earlier. Good luck to you!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1136854-it-s-impossible-oh-wait-maybe-it-s-not