16 Dumbest Things Vegetarians Have To Deal With

Options
jen_zz
jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
I am totally not a vegetarian. But I have several friends who are, and one of them sent me this:

http://www.coolage.in/2013/11/06/16-dumbest-things-vegetarians-have-to-deal-with/

I went through a vegan phase a couple of years back, and I can relate to most of these!

Replies

• _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    lol... Ima vegetarian and can relate with a lot of these. The one that bothers me the most is paying the same price for the vegetarian option. They charge me for something they're not even bringing to the table. So I always ask for the meat on a separate plate and give it to my omni friends
  • aarar
    aarar Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    LOL.

The only one I don't quite agree with is #13 because I am a pescetarian and it's just easier to say I'm a vegetarian because no one actually knows what a pescetarian is and explaining it just opens a whole new can of worms: "so why is it ok to eat the poor little fishies?" and other stupid comments like that.

Otherwise I can relate to all of these and have dealt with it since I was 14 (18 years now!)
  • illuvatree
    illuvatree Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Such an accurate list.
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    LOL.

The only one I don't quite agree with is #13 because I am a pescetarian and it's just easier to say I'm a vegetarian because no one actually knows what a pescetarian is and explaining it just opens a whole new can of worms: "so why is it ok to eat the poor little fishies?" and other stupid comments like that.

Otherwise I can relate to all of these and have dealt with it since I was 14 (18 years now!)

ugh that's why it's annoying, pescatarians claim they're vegetarian (they'er not) so everyone thinks I eat fish. Honestly I didn't eat fish before I was vegetarian because I couldn't stand the horrible taste and texture.
  • AnnaMarieDinVa
    AnnaMarieDinVa Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    LOL.

ugh that's why it's annoying, pescatarians claim they're vegetarian (they'er not) so everyone thinks I eat fish. Honestly I didn't eat fish before I was vegetarian because I couldn't stand the horrible taste and texture.

Me too! I/m constantly having to explain that I do not eat fish. Constantly. People do not get it.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,303 Member
    Options
    Beef donuts