A year with beachbody

Options
2»

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I cant' see the pics because I'm at work and they are blocked, but I love your story. Turbo Fire was a real turning point for me too. I've worked out off and on for years. Decades, in fact. But Turbo Fire was unlike any workout I'd done before, and I really connected with Chalene Johnson's style.

Congrats on your success!! And good luck on your future goals.
  • bcattoes
    Options
    OP, what do you think of T25? I've been considering buying it but I've never done any Shawn T workouts. How would you compare the workouts and him to Turbo Fire and Chalene?
  • suppakana
    suppakana Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh you guys are spoiling me :blushing: thank you for all the responses; you're making me want to work harder!!
    OP, what do you think of T25? I've been considering buying it but I've never done any Shawn T workouts. How would you compare the workouts and him to Turbo Fire and Chalene?

I can't say anything for insanity; haven't done that one... But I like FT25. If you want to compare it to any of the Fire workouts, I'd have to compare it to the HIITs. It's like nonstop go-go-go-go-go. Also, it's short and sweet. Shaun gets in there, he has fun, he tries to keep the workouts light hearted and serious at the same time. They're very simple, but intense - so anybody could really try to jump in on them, whereas with the turbo workouts you really kind of have to know what you're doing.
  • bcattoes
    Options
    Oh my gosh you guys are spoiling me :blushing: thank you for all the responses; you're making me want to work harder!!

I can't say anything for insanity; haven't done that one... But I like FT25. If you want to compare it to any of the Fire workouts, I'd have to compare it to the HIITs. It's like nonstop go-go-go-go-go. Also, it's short and sweet. Shaun gets in there, he has fun, he tries to keep the workouts light hearted and serious at the same time. They're very simple, but intense - so anybody could really try to jump in on them, whereas with the turbo workouts you really kind of have to know what you're doing.

Thank you! Short, sweet and intense. I think that might be what I'm looking for.
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    WTG! A great transformation. You're making a great investment in your future health by starting this journey so young. Kudos to you!
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look wonderful & happy!
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Congrats on finding something that you like doing and works for you. That is the biggest key to success and sticking with it.

Congratulations!
  • CarmineDeMarco
    CarmineDeMarco Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! But as someone else here has pointed out, as helpful as they are (and I'm a big fan) Beachbody products are just a tool. YOU did it (including the running). Well done.
  • xoeva
    xoeva Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Almost unrecognizable between 1st and last picture. Awesome work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!