Exercise Tips Please

Options
I'm a full time mom and full time employee. I work afternoons so I can stay home with my son in the morning. I'm finding it so difficult to squeeze exercising in my schedule. Any suggestions on effective yet less time consuming exercises. I am the heaviest I have ever been and feel disgusting. I just need to get back in the groove of things. I appreciate it!

Replies

• antypim89
    antypim89 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Circuit training, tabata, HIIT...are all workout which sound like they would suit you. They can be done at home/ in the gym/ in the garden...anywhere really and they focus on shooting your heart rate up/down for maximum fat/cal expenditure in sessions as short as 15mins: ) its not how long you work out but how hard you workout!!

The dailyhiit.com is a great website which gives you a video each day incorporating cardio, weights and some yoga too on different days. I really like it, its got loads of diet tips too!! Try it out and see if you like it because its also FREEEEEE
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    I get up early and do a workout before my hubby wakes, and before work. Any video of my choice, around 20-30 min. long. Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30 are great, as is Denise Austin's Body Boot Camp. You will need hand weights for those. The best thing is to find something you like and will actually do. Don't try to stick with something you hate.