Victorious Victoria Day Fitness Challenge - April 20

Options
Good Morning all -- guess I'm the first one up this early on a Sunday but it's a work day for me.

Just did a 30 minute "Turbo Jam" lower body DVD resistance band workout, and now I'm going to get in 20 on the elliptical. Then a long day of filming and maybe time for another 30 minute cardio workout at the end of the day.

I really need to focus on eating better on the road, so that is my other goal for today. I want to keep within my calorie range today and not let myself get so hungry that I'm overeating at night.

Have a great day!

Replies

• wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Good Morning all -- guess I'm the first one up this early on a Sunday but it's a work day for me.

Just did a 30 minute "Turbo Jam" lower body DVD resistance band workout, and now I'm going to get in 20 on the elliptical. Then a long day of filming and maybe time for another 30 minute cardio workout at the end of the day.

I really need to focus on eating better on the road, so that is my other goal for today. I want to keep within my calorie range today and not let myself get so hungry that I'm overeating at night.

Have a great day!
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    Yesterday went on the two hour walk with husband. We walked up to a coffee shop; I had tea and cookies, and then we walked home.

Only got 15 minutes of yoga in yesterday - husband didn't get any, so he's supposed to do 2 hours today. He's off on a mediation retreat most the day, but he'll get some there.

Supposed to go for a bike ride with a friend today. Might try to do a video or go to the gym as well. It's hard to do videos when the house is warm. It will take me a while to get used to the change in temperature.

My new challenge is to stretch for at least 10 minutes everyday. I've been neglecting my stretching. I might add 5 minutes of balance too.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    A short walk (30 minutes) on a beauty day!

And my weekly hour of cardio cleaning. (I actually averaged 130 HR. . .I was boogie-ing) (what a dork.)

:flowerforyou: