Do u want to weigh the same as u did in High School?

Options

Replies

• luvstolose
    Options
    I would love to weight what I did in highschool. I was 135 pounds and a size 7 all through highschool after highschool before I had my firsth child I got down to 113 but I would be happy now at 150!
  • cardigirl
    cardigirl Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'll ever see 98lbs again, unless I get sick, but I wouldn't mind getting down to 135. I weight 102 when I got married, and that was not healthy! I look much healthier at 143 now than I did at 98 back then...I was a stick!!!! :laugh:

Most important to me right now is HOW GOOD I FEEL!!!! :drinker: I love having muscles and defined arms and abs.
  • girlruns
    girlruns Posts: 344
    Options
    My lowest was 119, my highest I think 145. I am 143 now, and want to hit 130. After I gained the 25 pounds to get to 145, I was called "fat" by a "friend". Now that I am back there and looking awesome, I realize just how much smaller I was at 119 and I don't want to get there again! There are even days I think to stop before 130, but I just take it one day at a time!
  • Connie48
    Connie48 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I weighed 110 lb in HS, I don't think being that tiny would look good on me now...I was too skinny!
  • Jai_
    Jai_ Posts: 4
    Options
    I was 91lbs at the beginning of high school and leaning towards 98 when I started college. I was (and still am) very short, so I didn't look overly skinny. But I was anemic and prone to fainting spells. So no, I don't want to go back to my high school weight. My body is also completely different now. I looked like a child back then. I'd like to think I have a woman's body now.
  • bubbleblower16
    Options
    lol I'm in high school! :P
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I weighed about 165 in high school. I was my true hotness at 180 about nine years ago. Geesh, it's been that long? So, I would be fine with 180. I have more muscle on me these days and I like it like that.

I still have my PINK prom dress. A few years ago I was able to fit into it. I'd like to do that again.
  • biggphatdaddy
    Options
    I was about 155 when I graduated high school, and I agree with everyone I know that I would probably be too thin at that size.

I would like to get to a nicely defined 210. Last time i weighed 210 I was out of shape even for being that size, but I think now that I am working out and know what I want, I could make the 210 look good. only 40 more pounds to go....
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Yep, or at least close, maybe even smaller. I was 150-170ish throughout highschool, so 130-150 is my goal :)
  • Heather1127
    Options
    I weigh close to the same as in high school...about 160, but that was 4 babies ago including a set of twins...160 does not look the same 15 years later! Haha But I wasn't happy at 160...still not but my husband like some meat so aiming for a first goal of 140
  • Tasha1476
    Tasha1476 Posts: 220
    Options
    My lowest in high school was 167. I want to get down to 140lbs that is supposed to be ideal for me. If I got down to that I would weigh less than I did in middle school!

Im in the same boat. Im currently about 10 lbs under my final high school weight... and in about 10 lbs (the 165 area) I will be about what I was in middle school.

Im aiming for 135.
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I can't even remember what I weighed in high school, but I would like to be around the same size which was (if I remember right) around an 8 or 10.
  • Sumatra
    Sumatra Posts: 181
    Options
    I would like to weigh around what I weighed in high school. I've been 6'1" since I was 14 years old and I was about 160 lbs in high school. I thought I was so fat because being SO much taller than the average girl, I weighed a lot more than the average girl, I didn't know anyone else who weighed anything close to me. I was very active and had a lot of muscles. Over the years I've gained and lost several times, but I was in the best shape of my life about 10 years ago and I weighed about 160 then also. Since then I've had two babies and I'm now in my 40s, so I'm just not sure where I'll be happy, but I'm pretty sure it will be in the range of 160-175...we'll see when I get there.
  • Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    I want to weigh what I was at 27 years old. I was fit and (well maybe not so healthy cause I smoked) could eat whatever I wanted cause I worked 3 jobs and burned it all off.

Funny in high school I weighed about 135 and thought I was F.A.T. but it was mostly muscle.

Well about 24 years and almost 90 pounds, and a lot fewer muscles later, I'd be super skinny at 135.
  • HeatherCanDoIt
    HeatherCanDoIt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I am about my high school weight now and I still have a long way to go. I was a figure skater and then when I discovered parties and drinking I quit skating and gained weight, and I kept gaining weight!
  • caroeden
    caroeden Posts: 31
    Options
    Yes and no. I think it's a pretty unobtainable goal for me. It's no longer in my body type. I filled out a lot since then, curve-wise, and I am fine with an extra 10lbs in the right places - since that would still fall into a healthy body weight.
  • susan1169
    Options
    I would love to weigh what I did in high school which was around 125 but set my goal at 130.
  • Jozie236
    Jozie236 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    No, I was over 200 in high school. I remember weighing 160 lb in 5th grade. I'd like to go down to about 155.
  • lee112780
    lee112780 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I was at my heaviest my senior year...so Im better off now. Some people don't even recognize me from High school!
  • nurseenf
    nurseenf Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I want to weigh a little less than I did in HS...I was around 145...I'm 148 at the moment. I would be happy at 140 which is what I was 5 yrs ago.