Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Grad Student - Healthy Lifestyle Changes

I am a 27 yo female PhD candidate splitting my time between school, research, and clinic. This is not an easy feat being that there are only 24 hours in the day. I used to work out regularly (6 day/wk for a year) but got really burnt out. I took 2 months off and really packed on some weight and got out of shape quickly. Funny how such a short amount of time can do that to you. Well today I am recommitting myself to a healthy lifestyle. My goal is 5 workouts a week of at least 60 minutes (plus regular daily dogs walks but I don't count that as exercise...it is just a bonus).

I could really use a little push every now and then to ensure I am staying on track.

Happy Friday all!

Replies

• I took the last couple of months off too! No time like Now to make the next right choice. Welcome back Girl! Feel free to add me as a friend.