Jennifer Lawrence or Jessica Alba?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• blondiebabe92
    blondiebabe92 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Lawrence, so relatable and our personalities are very similar, not that Jessica Alba isn't very pretty.
  • Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Well Jessica Alba isn't one of my favourite women at all but still better than Jennifer Lawrence. She doesn't look beautiful to me and neither funny or anything - I have to admit I can't stand her much. And it's not about her body.

Anyway if I had to envy a woman it would be neither of them. But I'm kind of picky, Bryce Dallas Howard looks like one of the most beautiful women to me.
  • Still1Workoutatatime
    Options
    Alba
  • phostose
    Options
    Jennifer Lawrence
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Alba has a better body, but Lawrence has a better personality from what I can see.
  • x311Tifa
    x311Tifa Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Ok, so.. who hasn't considered the idea that Jennifer would be freakier in bed because of her wild personality. I mean, come on. It's always the smarta$$es that are the best, right? ^_^
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Jessica Alba.
    She seems so honest and refreshing about her body.

I do think Jennifer is funny and down to earth. She's someone I could see myself being friends with.

But, looks wise - I prefer Alba.

Really? She describes her post baby regime of getting her body back as "brutal" and wore double corsets day and night for months. I still think she is drop dead gorgeous.

But I go for the package - Lawrence. She is gorgeous and the humor kills me.
  • Still1Workoutatatime
    Options
    Ok, so.. who hasn't considered the idea that Jennifer would be freakier in bed because of her wild personality. I mean, come on. It's always the smarta$$es that are the best, right? ^_^

hmmm good point
  • magnificent_megan
    Options
    I like Jennifer. She's a badass.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    Alba, she's underrated.

can someone be underrated if they have no talent?
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mislvn8XFg1qepf8yo1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_mj9n9hoUBL1qz4rgp.gif

THAT is friggen badassery.

Lawrence FTW.
  • Deadandlivin
    Options
    I don't like Jennifer Lawrence, she seems to.. fake to me. Her personality feels really forced and tryhard. She goes around telling everyone how much she loves food, fries et.c. really trying to make the average joe love her since that relationship to food is easily related with.
    While she in reality weighs under 130 pounds at her 5'9 length and probably eat like us fitness fanatics.

Her personality is probably pretty funny, I find Jessica Alba seeming more down to earth, sensetive and humble though. Jennifer Lawrence seem more like a vulgar best friend while Alba more resemble an unobtainable angel.

When it comes to looks and facial features Jennifer Lawrence is clearly inferior in my opinion. Jessica Alba would clock in at a 10/10 along with other genetically blessed superhumans like Megan Fox, Charlize Theron, Mila Kunis et.c. While Jennifer Lawrence barely would cross the above average looking girl department to me.

I mean, if she wasn't famous, if this was just an average girl who worked with a normal job, she wouldn't get a second glance on her looks from the majority of earths population. Jennifer Lawrence looks somewhat attractive, I mean, I wouldn't say no to her. But their appearances can't even be compared.

So when it comes to looks, I can't even see how there is a debate.

Jennifer-lawrence-hot-body479.jpg

23602_gq_uk_photo_shoot_jessica_alba.jpg

And of course pictures without makeup:

jennifer-lawrence-makeup-great-gatsby-premiere-h724.jpg

Jessica+Alba+Without+Makeup+2013+01.jpg
  • Semt3x
    Semt3x Posts: 23
    Options
    Heather graha......

oh sorry, Jessica Alba all day
  • ronnielamm
    Options
    jennifer lawrence.... woodberry with no jimmy all day dont care if i get burned ill accept it and be happy/10
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    If I was a guy... Lawrence all day... She's gorg
  • knickersb1
    Options
    Jessica alba!! Definitely, she is smoking hot!!
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Jennifer!
  • MissFuchsia
    MissFuchsia Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Lawrence. She's my current girl crush