If one more person tries to sell me training...

Options
2»

Replies

• nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    yeh... sometimes really insignificant problems get me down and I think about posting them on the internet. then I'm like naah. haha.

You're so clever, haha, hopefully one day I'll be just like you!

It isn't insignificant to me because it's making me not want to go to my gym or switch gyms, which I cannot afford. This is a weight loss/fitness forum... I'm pretty sure this is a lot more relevant than the "kiss, bang, marry" threads that are on here all the time.

It may be a cause for her to stop working out! How can you call that insignificant when a certain something may cause you to stop on doing what you have to do? Don't say that her post is insignificant, she's telling it for a reason, it's because it matters to her. How rude.

its just my opinion. y u mad tho?
  • lauraspberry
    lauraspberry Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I PMS like a B- :flowerforyou:
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Get a T Shirt that says "NO!" on the back. If that doesn't work, get a more direct TShirt made. Perhaps one with the word "*kitten*" and "trainers," in it.

warning_i_bite_womens_t_shirt-r8f5b4598005749b6a4ee2ab9f4f6fbc0_8naz3_324.jpg
  • lauraspberry
    lauraspberry Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    You cute little sloth ♥
  • smc864
    smc864 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Whilst this may be frustrating for you, top athletes and coaches are themselves (most of the time) coached.

Dan John: "I always joke that the coach who trains himself has an idiot for a client"

So, just because you are adept at training others doesn't mean you have nothing to learn yourself...

I totally get that, but I am single mother and cannot in any way afford training... Which I've told them.
  • smc864
    smc864 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Get a T Shirt that says "NO!" on the back. If that doesn't work, get a more direct TShirt made. Perhaps one with the word "*kitten*" and "trainers," in it.

warning_i_bite_womens_t_shirt-r8f5b4598005749b6a4ee2ab9f4f6fbc0_8naz3_324.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Love it!!!
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    Whilst this may be frustrating for you, top athletes and coaches are themselves (most of the time) coached.

Dan John: "I always joke that the coach who trains himself has an idiot for a client"

So, just because you are adept at training others doesn't mean you have nothing to learn yourself...

I totally get that, but I am single mother and cannot in any way afford training... Which I've told them.

Gotcha.

Perhaps you're being too polite in your rebuttals? If it's the same people over-and-over, you just need to tell them to f&ck off.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    just by this t-shirt i've seen bikers wear it

PlayWell.jpg