went over fat

lietee
lietee Posts: 189 Member
i went over my fat intake yesterday by 35 OMG. Buti had two peanut butter sandwiches throughout the day one a breakfast and one at supper. Meaning that was my supper along with a fruit cup. I was wondering since i was 200 cals under my tagret cals for the day is that fat going to hurt me? I will be keeping a closer eye thats for sure.

Replies

• lietee
    lietee Posts: 189 Member
    i went over my fat intake yesterday by 35 OMG. Buti had two peanut butter sandwiches throughout the day one a breakfast and one at supper. Meaning that was my supper along with a fruit cup. I was wondering since i was 200 cals under my tagret cals for the day is that fat going to hurt me? I will be keeping a closer eye thats for sure.
  • mablesyrup
    mablesyrup Posts: 286 Member
    Don't know. Yesterday I had a wet burrito and went over the same for my fat and zero'd out my calories for the day! I was talking to dh about it and he said, "well yeah that's not surprising the refried beans are loaded with fat! " I had NO idea! Here i thought they were a good choice- maybe next time i should get an all meat? Since I only went over on fat 1 day I wasn't too worried about it... i think it's a problem if you're constantly going over! My real problem are carbs!