Hi. My name is Becky and I'm a food-oholic.

Options
Food is delicious. Mmmm.

Anyway. I am, unfortunately, a repeat customer. I lost weight. Kept it off. Got careless. Gained Weight. I'm back again on MFP. I've been back before. I tracked a bit. Gave up. Left. Ugh. I'm trying again.

For the first little bit, I'm just going to get in the habit of tracking my calorie intake and exercising again. I hate tracking calories. Booo. But... alas, I can't seem to maintain or lose without it.

Things I like: Science, especially human physiology, pharmacology, and neuroscience. Teaching. Crazy dogs and cats. Crazy kids. Tie-dye. White chocolate. Thai curry. Weight lifting. Hiking. Funny, fun people to chat with.

Things I believe in: Science. Education. Weight lifting. Small calorie deficits. 40/30/30 Protein, Carbs, and Fats. K.I.S.S. Moderation.

Things I don't believe in: Cleanses. Binging and Purging. Weight-lose supplements. Extreme calorie restrictions. Extreme anythings. Quick fixes.

Like-minded friends are welcome on my friends list, but... just be warned... I'm not the best cheerleader. I'll chit-chat occasionally and stuff, but I'm not the type to comment on every food and exercise diary.

Replies

• KimEricksonAnn
    Options
    Hi Becky, my name is Kim.

And I am also a food-oholic.

I consistently try to lose weight, but I absolutely despise the majority of healthy food and I'm crazy busy most of the time. Plus I hate waking up early to work out. So, I am also a repeat customer.

Let's hope--starting tomorrow--that I can lose five pounds in a month.