My head hurts from hitting this brick wall..

nakiasyree
nakiasyree Posts: 11
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
I have been struggling to get past the 15 lbs loss. I haven't moved in more than a month and I am getting frustrated with it. Suggestions anyone??

Replies

• hellokatee
    hellokatee Posts: 211 Member
    Are you eating your exercise calories? Not eating them can definitely cause a plateau.

Also, try changing up your exercise routine. I can't see your food diary, so I'm just assuming you're staying within your calorie range! But I know that a change could definitely bring about new results!!! :):):)
  • edinbors
    edinbors Posts: 112
    I didn't budge for over 6 weeks and I was pissed...but what I did is made up my own exercise routine (like 25 jumping jacks, 25 lunges, 25 bicept curls, 25 dumbell rows....and then repeated) then I would do jump rope, step aerobics with weights and when I would step up I would lift the weights above my head and then step down and bring them to an engaged 90 degrees (right by your ears) then I ate 1350 cals one day and then 1/2 to 100 remaining of burned cal allowance the next and repeated so every other day the cals went up down up down and once I started doing that it started moving again. Good luck! I KNOW how frustrating that can be!! Good luck
This discussion has been closed.