Weight Loss to get pregnant

Options
My husband and I were trying for almost 3 years already and was not successful. I knew I was PCOS, but the last time Ichecked with my used to be OB, she said I dont have PCOS anymore. I told her, I have an irregular cycle, and she check my lining my ovary and said "Everythings seems to be normal". So she just gave me something to make me bleed monthly. I thoght she was not helping me that much really.

So I went to another OB and she referred, She said, I really have PCOS and she cannot give us a fertility pills yet coz I needed to loss weight for the safety of me and my soon to be baby, in which I did not follow. I was too lazy that time to have a diet and really dont know anything when and how to start my diet. Then she referred me to a fertility doctor, who still told me to loss 20 lbs within 30 days. And I thought, I cant really do that. So I stop going to them.

Then a friend of mine who was really bigger than me before, and now was so sexy already invited me to this weight loss program. And I am doing it. I already started the program for two weeks now, and loss some pound. This week, I started cycling and zumba already.

I believe its time already to be serious since I am already 31 years old, Crossing my fingers. After two weeks, I will be visiting my OB again and see what the result will be. :)