30 Day Slimdown - Anyone?

Options
I started Jillian Michael's 30 Day Slimdown yesterday, and wondered if anyone else is doing it as well? I loved the 30 Day Shred, and thought this would be the logical next step. If you're doing it too and want to check in, offer/receive support, or just share stories, let's do it here!

If you aren't familiar, it's a combination of Jillian Michael's DVDs, and you can download the plan here: http://www.exercisetv.tv/workoutplans.aspx?id=1

Replies

• tkandy34
    Options
    I just started 30 day shred yesterday. Wow. I'm actually enjoying it!
  • raelbee
    raelbee Posts: 219
    Options
    I loved loved loved the Shred! I saw such great results. Definitely stick with it!!
  • yourmamasaidwha
    Options
    I am starting the 30 Day Slimdown and can't wait. I have all the Jillian Michael's DVD's and the Biggest Loser Workouts as well...I need to start entering my food daily and updating my fitness and weight...I can't believe I ever strayed from this site...let me know if you'd like to keep in touch! I still have lots to update, but I will asap and am looking for some great "friends" to support and likewise...thanks ahead, anyone!
  • raelbee
    raelbee Posts: 219
    Options
    Hey! Yes, would love to stay in touch and share our slim down experiences :)