Starting again but with mfp difference :D

Options
Hi guys My names Jodie. I don't own scales so am yet to weigh in only been on here for just under 1 week and am shocked at how much bad food i have been eating, its so easy and mindless to do. I have never used anything like this before so hopefully it will help me.
I already have lost weight in 2011 i was at 106.5 kilos or 234.7 pounds and although i appeared happy i wasn't. so i started kick boxing walking on the beach with my dog and watching what i ate i tried everything from juicing which i loved and i glowed but my jobs are very physically demanding and couldn't not eat, then i tried the vegan vegetarian and raw foods diet it was great but unfortunately with me most things i try i have the best intentions but they often fail to get past the 3 month mark with me.
But over time it did work i lost 19 kilos or 41.8 pounds and i was pumping, but then the stress of living in one of the most expensive places on earth ie Perth Australia, working 3 jobs just to try and get out of credit card dept while renovating a rental property got the better of me i was tired ate bad foods because i often work all different hours were there is no set meal time and i would skip breakfast and lunch only eating i huge meal at night.
I know better than this....
So monday i cracked it and decided that i have had enough and will make me a priority again i will look after my body and love it again instead of tormenting it with abuse. my goal is to get down to 75-70 kilo i dont really mind how long it takes progress is still progress and if anyone reads this and can relate i can always use some extra motivation and support.
My restarting weight was on monday 89.5 kilos or 197.3 pounds so in total i have lost 17 kilo or 37.4 pounds.