What personality trait turns you off the most?

Options

Replies

• TeddyLoc
    Options
    People who give nasty attitude/Nasty looks (Roll eyes, being ignored, etc.) to me for no apparent reason. And also playa hating!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Selfishness, being prideful, pessimistic, self importance and adulation.
  • HarleyFatboyFan
    HarleyFatboyFan Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Brahness (most of them anyway)
    This
  • FredSetToGetFit
    FredSetToGetFit Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Pessimism - without a doubt.
  • PaLanteChica
    Options
    Narrow-mindedness and dishonesty
  • HarleyFatboyFan
    Options
    People who give nasty attitude/Nasty looks (Roll eyes, being ignored, etc.) to me for no apparent reason. And also playa hating!
    You forgot disrespect plya
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    People who act like they know everything. You know the ones who look down on other people because of their education and openly mock and talkdown to them.
    Just UGH!
    I agree with over confident and cocky, there is a super thin line to walk on between beign just attractive because your are confident and being unattractive because of it.
  • Siansonea
    Siansonea Posts: 917 Member
    Options

Doesn't seem too mysterious to me. :huh:
  • Pantherfan44
    Options
    People that are controlling
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    Selfishness
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    People who blame other for their own faults/mistakes they have made in life. I despise with a passion anyone who says that any choices they make were caused by something someone else did. Where a person is at in life is controled by what they did on their own according. Sure, things happen that knock you down, but what was done to get back up?
  • HarleyFatboyFan
    Options

No mystery

brahs and plays cry about people hating them for who they are when they purposely do things to piss off people who don't speak their lingo. They assign rules to public forums only to piss off those who are here for positive reasons.
  • thatgirlkellib
    thatgirlkellib Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    THE COWARD / HIPOCRITES
  • adnamalegna
    adnamalegna Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Liars and any form of dishonesty. Arrogance I can deal with, confidence(even over-confidence) I can deal with. I can even at least debate someone who has prejudicial thoughts/behaviors and SOMETIMES make them see things in a different light. But you can't reason with a liar, and it causes many other problems along the way.
  • Siansonea
    Options

No mystery

brahs and plays cry about people hating them for who they are when they purposely do things to piss off people who don't speak their lingo. They assign rules to public forums only to piss off those who are here for positive reasons.

Oh no, I've no issue with the lingo, as it were. But being a "playa" is either a reference to the Spanish word for "beach", or an alternate spelling of the English word "player". I'm inclined to think that it is the latter in this instance. And of course a "player" is a man who treats women as sex objects and deceives them, etc. So yes, such men are worthy of derision and little else, but these men decry such opprobrium as "playa hating", as in "don't hate the player, hate the game". Well, for the women who are treated poorly by these men, it's doubtful they believed they were playing a game in the first place, wouldn't you say? :huh:

Or maybe I'm overthinking it… :bigsmile:
  • TheSwollMinister
    TheSwollMinister Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Girls who take **** so freaking seriously. Lighten up plz.....
  • Siansonea
    Options
    Girls who take **** so freaking seriously. Lighten up plz.....

Physician, heal thyself. :bigsmile:
  • NainRouge
    NainRouge Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Being overly defensive, or always apologizing.
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Unreliable people
  • truelypinkthing
    truelypinkthing Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Bossiness !:huh: