New here and totally motivated!

suzikelley
suzikelley Posts: 210 Member
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hello! :smile: I'm Suzi... another newbie! I'm 33 and 74 lbs. overweight. I've been up and down on the scale my whole life - and I'm ready to be back on the "down" side of the spectrum!! I'm a busy mom to 5 kids - and I find myself so busy with taking care of my family, that I just don't take very good care of myself. I'm ready to change that! I don't know why this time I know that I will stick with it - but something in my brain just "clicked" - enough is enough! I'm not going to self destruct anymore! I deserve to be healthy and happy, and my family deserves a Mom/Wife that is strong, healthy, and happy. I just joined Friday, and this website has been great for motivating me to really think about planing everything that I put in my mouth. I love how much more energy I have when I exercise, and the satisfaction I feel when I log in the exercise and see how many calories I've burned off of my body! I'd love to find a support system here - so if you'd like, feel free to add me as a friend! :happy:

Replies

• CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    HI Suzie !

I total get where you are coming from....I am 31 and mother of 2 with 50lbs to lose.....always worrying and taking care of others.....
    Anyways....add me as a friend and we can share stories...........

Cynthia:happy:
  • fitgirl4life
    fitgirl4life Posts: 111 Member
    Hi Suzi! I've been here for about 5 weeks now and love this site (I'm addicted....planning my meals, logging my exercise, it's like a game!). Would love to have you as a friend to help keep each other motivated. You sound like you've got a really powerful reason to do this, so you will succeed! :smile:
  • Hi Suzi,
    I'm so glad that you were finally able to join us here! And I see you are already making friends, that's great! The longer you spend here the more info you find to help you on your journey of making this lifestyle change. I know you will succeed here and you are on your way to a happier and healthier new you!
    Hugs,
    Jenn
This discussion has been closed.