Have any of you ever juiced before

Options
If so, for how many days? How hard was it? And Do you think it was a good decision?

Ps if you are going to just hate on juicing. Please don't post, because although I understand that if you want to lose weight you need to change your life style, sometimes fad diets work too. Eg I lost 120 pounds 2 years ago by eating nothing but baked beans. I wouldn't do it again, but it did work and I haven't gained any of the weight back since.

Cheers

Replies

• MsBeautifullOne
    MsBeautifullOne Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I tried it and I still love my juicer. But for me I can't do it as my only means of meals every day. So I occasionally don't now. Find what recipes you like the best and mix it up. Have someone to support you (on here if you need to ). Good luck!
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    If so, for how many days? How hard was it? And Do you think it was a good decision?

Ps if you are going to just hate on juicing. Please don't post, because although I understand that if you want to lose weight you need to change your life style, sometimes fad diets work too. Eg I lost 120 pounds 2 years ago by eating nothing but baked beans. I wouldn't do it again, but it did work and I haven't gained any of the weight back since.

Cheers

A calorie deficit is all that is needed to lose weight and that can be done eating all types of foods. (Baked beans) However, nutrition is another story. Sure, you could juice, but why not eat the fruits and veggies instead? Why not learn new behaviors instead of repeating the fad diet cycle?
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with making juice if you like making juice. I don't think it's a sustainable diet or a good way to lose weight but having a fresh juice everyday doesn't sound like a bad idea. Now eating nothing but baked beans......