Where are my late 20's and 30's people

Options
Hi there! I just turned the big 3-0 Two months ago. Looking for people close to my age for motivation and support! A lot on my friends list have been deactivating lately. :sad:

Replies

• Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I just turned the big 3-0 Two months ago. Looking for people close to my age for motivation and support! A lot on my friends list have been deactivating lately. :sad:

Oh. but I thought that guy was a perv and you didn't like him anyways. And your profile pic might attract more people under 30. Or under 16, really...
    You look so young in it!:flowerforyou:
  • deedzzz
    deedzzz Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I turn 30 on Monday!!! ????????
  • djdjrose
    Options
    Hi =) im looking for friends i havent been on in awhile and im ready to get back on track after having baby number two :smile:
  • anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    27 here!
  • livesthere
    Options
    28 here. I'll add you!
  • dommyvasquez
    Options
    hey i just joined this past week! im 27
  • domisgone
    domisgone Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 28 years old and always looking for support and to give support on this horrible weight loss journey ;)
  • MsKeshia77
    MsKeshia77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey 27 here...looking to give and receive support...add me :-)
  • bananaYum
    Options
    Hello! I just joined myfitnesspal recently and am also looking for some motivational friends. Currently I have zero! I just trend the big "three Oh" in August and it's time to get in better health & shape for this next decade of my life! Anyone looking for motivation and comparisons to share with works outs, recipes, etc....add me! Also, I just started the "Advocare 24 Day challenge" 3 days ago....so I can share my experiences with that too. Happy fitness! :)
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    28, I log everyday, anyone is welcome to add me
  • SabihaY
    Options
    25, I just started my weight loss journey. I'm looking for some support and motivation on this long journey.
  • girlnamedsarah
    girlnamedsarah Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    28 here! Tired of just seeing my own posts in MFP newsfeed :) I've been using the app for about 3 months, lost 15 pounds and now have 15 to go. Could use some motivation and friends from similar age group!
  • tegalicious
    Options
    Turning 29 soon! You can add me!!

eta: Anyone can add me actually :). I am just building a friend base as well.
  • Beckboo0912
    Beckboo0912 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    28 and always looking for new friends
  • LuvPoleFitness
    LuvPoleFitness Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 and just started on here, always looking for friends to help keep me motivated :smile:
  • Immerito
    Immerito Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • pittsjg
    pittsjg Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    32. feeling great, great shape, glad to be exactly where I am
  • nikkei18
    Options
    32 here, anyone feel free to add me. on here every day.
  • equinox00
    Options
    I'm 29 here, and on everyday! I'll add you!
  • blgerig
    blgerig Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, have a few more lbs to lose but am mostly focused on some fitness goals (getting stronger and running faster). Like to go out to eat and drink sometimes and like balanced and fun friends on here! :) Hi, all!