Gave it a week... I like it!

Options
Hello, my name is Kris. I started up with myfitnesspal after my wife had used it for a couple weeks. It was working pretty good for her, so I figured I would give it a chance and signed up. After she taught me everything I needed to know about the site, I was off and running. It suprised me that it is really easy to stick to!

So, after my first week of watching calories and working out, I am proud to say that I have lost 6 pounds! Let me give a little background, I am 33, male, and weighed 205 when I started. I workout 45-90 minutes a day, usually, and have for quite some time. However, I never really was able to drop the weight. It now is perfectly clear why - I eat too many calories during the day and it makes my workouts a moot point.

Since starting with this website/plan, I have cut back on high caloric foods and eliminated sodas, donuts, and frequent trips to the snack food area. I am really looking forward to what I can accomplish in week 2! I will be turning up my workouts and maintaining the recommended caloric intake (without adding in the extra calories that I get from the exercises!) It has worked great so far!