Give me your best hangover cures...

2»

Replies

• Lots of water, and vigorous sex!
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Having a three year old who wakes up at 6 every morning is a good preventative medicine.

My 4 year old was up at 6:02am this morning. No hangovers for me!
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Thanks everyone. She's feeling a little better. I offered to drive my kids over to cure her hangover, but she politely declined. Wonder why? :laugh:
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Greasy cheeseburger and sweetened ice tea.
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    work, sweat it out
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Dry toast and a bit of milk first thing in the AM. Then Gravol. It works like nothing else for nausea. Then some ibuprofen and working on replenishing fluid.
  • Marcia315
    Marcia315 Posts: 460 Member
    Egg mcmuffin, a quart of Gatorade, and 4 Advil.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Having a three year old who wakes up at 6 every morning is a good preventative medicine.

My 4 year old was up at 6:02am this morning. No hangovers for me!

See! It works!
  • bartaburesi
    bartaburesi Posts: 68 Member
    NOT LOTS OF WATER!!! DON'T!

Lot's of mineral water (with bubles) needed! And greasy food, spicy sup and some anti-acid (like Talcid). Also sour cherry juice can work. If it's possible to find some garlick tripe soup, well find it. The best medicine is tripe soup and mineral water.

Here's the queen of hangovers. Trust me!
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Greasy full Scottish fry up mmm
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    moderation :p
    a dislike of most alcohol :p
  • Best cure really is loads of water and exercise! It helps your body to circulate all of the toxins out and will make you feel better, Hair of the dog only delays your hangover until the next day.

The best cure of all, is not to drink so much in the first place, or alternate alcohol with soft drinks, and take a precursor paracetemol before bed.

Trust me, I am an abstainer alcoholic.