Greetings...

Options
and salutations...

My name is George and after talking to my doctor I realized that food has become bad for me... :laugh: Okay, food isn't the problem it's how I perceive and abuse food that's become the problem. So he wants me to lose 15 pounds in 3 months and of course the first thing I did was to see is there's someway to get some help and I turned to my trusty smart-phone and lo and behold the first thing that popped up was the "myfitnesspal" app...

So far so good -- just tracking what I eat has already shown me how little I was actually paying attention.

This didn't happen to me overnight and it's not going to get better overnight -- but at least now I can see that there is a way to make things better. Over the next few months I hope it does get better as I re-learn how to eat to live not live to eat.

Have a wonderous and joyful day.

Replies

• gbtcwalker
    Options
    hello my name is Betty, i have been on a diet for 40 years off and on. I am really trying to eat better. my first day on the way of life. need encouragment and ideas. thanks
  • Daytripperjackie
    Daytripperjackie Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Great first step. I just started today as well and already getting more excited and motivated. Good luck to you =)