3 months in. Progress update

Options
2»

Replies

• StrawMouse
    StrawMouse Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Fantastic stuff! Good to hear a story of finding balance between health and keeping a rich life going. Awesome!
  • rileyhall00
    Options
    Good stuff mate, a great read..!
  • impartialbystander
    Options
    @Jasmine: :happy:
  • Riggers1612
    Riggers1612 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Still struggling with a picture, can it be done with an iPad?
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I have a terrible "mind set", hence was looking around the community for inspiration this morning--

Wow, did I find it! You are so great to share this story! It isn't complicated, it isn't above what others can do in their own homes.

Thank you very much for sharing this simple, but great story!

Your comment on the mindset, in the last paragraph, is exactly right! You stay strong!! For you AND your family!
    Congratulations! connie
  • Riggers1612
    Options
    I have a terrible "mind set", hence was looking around the community for inspiration this morning--

Wow, did I find it! You are so great to share this story! It isn't complicated, it isn't above what others can do in their own homes.

Thank you very much for sharing this simple, but great story!

Your comment on the mindset, in the last paragraph, is exactly right! You stay strong!! For you AND your family!
    Congratulations! connie

Connie, great words and thanks a million for the kind comments.
  • nielsonfam
    nielsonfam Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    WOW - amazing what a difference just 3 months can make and not just in your clothing size but your outlook on life as well! Kudos to you!
  • hoyalawya2003
    hoyalawya2003 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Way to go! It helps so much to find an activity you enjoy--mine is horseback riding, and it makes me so happy to go back to it.
  • DaddyDave101
    DaddyDave101 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Good man, im not too far from you down in the Midlands.

I read your post and I feel exactly the same way... a few years ago I took up golf... was completely obsessed about probably played 5 -6 times a week! Health and Fitness has certainly replaced my last obsession and I am doing all the right things now.

I think the biggest thing is I no longer look for the short cut, I know exactly what I have to do to get to where I want and thank god I want to do it because that has always been my issue.

Its amazing how much I have changed when I look back over the last 2 months... All the best mate and keep up the good work... especially as the weather is getting worse by the day and everyone wants you to go for a christmas beer every other day ;-)
  • Riggers1612
    Options
    Again thanks for all the great comments and taking the time to reply.
  • tottie06
    tottie06 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Wow in 3 months? Lookin great!!!! Love your attitude. Your inspiring!!
  • Riggers1612
    Options
    Wow in 3 months? Lookin great!!!! Love your attitude. Your inspiring!!

I remember when I first joined here, thinking how great and inspirational some of the stories and pictures were.

It's amazing to think I can now inspire and motivate people to improve their lives, and this is only the beginning of my journey !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!