excited new member

Options
:happy:

Well I started this program when I got my new phone and I love it!!! It was amazing to me when I realized how much junk I was consuming until I started logging it!!! I have a goal of about 40 pounds and so far I am ON MY WAY TO MY GOAL!!!!

P.S. I need friends for support.

Replies

• jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Best of luck on your loss, you can add me if you would like
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your decision to get fit. You sound very determined, and that's great! You'll find everyone on this site to be very positive, encouraging and motivating. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. :)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra
  • tesha30
    tesha30 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you!! I love this site also... ih vae lost 12 pounds so far and before I found this site.. I couldnt lose a thing. kept yo-yoing my weight. and it sucked! Here.. all I do is go down! I have never once seen the scale put me at a higher # and I love that! Even if the weight doesnt change.. at least it isnt going up! LOL
  • lisalynn35
    lisalynn35 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I love this site and it has been a huge factor in helping me lose over 100 lbs so far. Good luck to you on your journey!
  • yosoymargarita
    Options
    Lisa congrats on the weight lost.I hope I'll be able to do the same!!!!,I'm Margarita today is my first day and it's already been very productive,I hope to meet a lot of new friends and group support!!!!
  • scotster
    scotster Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i havent lost any weight at all.......:sad: :sad:
  • iowasunshine
    Options
    there is lots of support here at this site, so please do not give up. Think positive thoughts every morning as soon as you open your eyes and keep telling yourself more positive thoughts all day long. Have you read The Secret? It's a fantastic book (there is a DVD also!) that helps us realize how our thoughts affect our lives. It's very true!
  • prisilla3321
    prisilla3321 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys
  • qwho
    qwho Posts: 157
    Options
    scotster, what are you doing to try and lose weight? We are all here
    to offer enouragement