Focus T25

Options
2»

Replies

• hardenedheartx
    hardenedheartx Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Yes, that is the right order. Alpha, Beta, then Gamma. You can choose to do either Gamma or Gamma Hybrid, or you can do both. It depends on what resuls you want.
  • DR2501
    DR2501 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Keep at it. I wouldn't skip Alpha. Just finish it and keep going. Beta and Gamma get progressively tougher. Believe me you will get your burpees and your pushups soon. You will see results. I was skeptical, but follow the program. I saw a huge difference.

Thanks, I'll keep going for now, only 3 week of alpha left I guess :)
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Yes, that is the right order. Alpha, Beta, then Gamma. You can choose to do either Gamma or Gamma Hybrid, or you can do both. It depends on what resuls you want.

• Mtfd02
    Mtfd02 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Yes it works! week 5 of T25 Alpha right here! I do shakeology for lunch because it's quick and easy after the workout..... :smile:
  • snikkis82
    Options
    I did two rounds of Insanity and saw spectacular results. I am on week 4 of T25 with no weight loss and no inches lost. I want to do the whole program and am going to push myself not to get dicouraged. I might add in some Insanity work outs on days I have time and on weekends just to give me that extra push.

I've never done shakeology.
  • gabbybaez
    Options
    QUESTION! i just started using this app and started the T25 program. I log in my exercises on here as well but T25 doesnt appear as an exercise. :( help please.. its important i log it in so i know about my caloric burn. Or do i have to buy one of those calorie counting gadgets ? Thanks :)
  • gabbybaez
    Options
    It definitely works. I have done T25 without shakeology and have lost weight

move more + eat less = weight loss =) no matter what the program is

QUESTION! i just started using this app and started the T25 program. I log in my exercises on here as well but T25 doesnt appear as an exercise. :( help please.. its important i log it in so i know about my caloric burn. Or do i have to buy one of those calorie counting gadgets ? Thanks :)
  • girlmartini
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    I am on week 3 of the alpha phase, and so far so good. I don't think I've lost any weight yet, but I'm in it fir the long haul.....I'll keep tracking my foods & workouts and see how it results.
    I did P90X last year & didn't lose any weight, but dropped two sizes!
  • LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I was planning on getting this after I finish Body Revolution but never realized there was the Shakeology component that is supposed to go with it. I am glad to see some saw results without it because I really do not do that shakes.

Question about the Gamma phase. What is it for if it is not a part of initial program? It is already pretty costly for Alpha and Beta and I am not sure I would want to put the money out for Gamma, at least not for a long time.
  • mannana
    mannana Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have to say reading this makes me smile! My husband and I are on day 4 except I have bad knees so today I couldn't finish it. I am hoping that I will stregthen the muscles in my knees to get better.. I did insanity and after every week I was out of commission for a few days. You all have inspired me!!!!
  • KatieChecketts
    Options
    I just finished week 8 and I am down 20.2 pounds and 12.75 inches!

I did JUST start drinking Shakeology and I've noticed a HUGE difference in my cravings and energy!
  • KrzyRiver
    KrzyRiver Posts: 29 Member
    Options

Everyone is going to have different calorie burn with this program. In addition, my calorie burn is different everyday depending on how hard I push, what I modify because of soreness, etc. Calories are important to me so I use a heart rate monitor. It tells me exactly how many calories I burned each time. Then I just created an exercise on here so I can log it and my calorie burn everyday.
  • rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I was planning on getting this after I finish Body Revolution but never realized there was the Shakeology component that is supposed to go with it. I am glad to see some saw results without it because I really do not do that shakes.

Question about the Gamma phase. What is it for if it is not a part of initial program? It is already pretty costly for Alpha and Beta and I am not sure I would want to put the money out for Gamma, at least not for a long time.

I don't think that Shakeology is necessarily "supposed" to go with it, I think they're just hawking it because it's a beachbody product. I'm in the 4th week of the program and have never bought, nor do I have any intention to buy, Shakeology. I do a protein shake because I'm a dietary vegan and find it hard sometimes to meet my protein goals otherwise, but it's nowhere near the price of that stuff, which I think is crazy.

As for Gamma… I think it's just meant as a kind of "bonus" program to those who want to continue with the 25 minute workouts. To my knowledge it incorporates much more strength training, so I think the idea is that you lose some weight with alpha and beta, and then tone and strengthen with Gamma. My boyfriend was able to download it, so we're planning on doing it once we finish alpha and beta.