I got soft and weak. Now I'm fixing that.

I surfed every day for 8 years and then global warming or some crap pissed away my surf and the surf has been mostly scarce for the last two years. I'm still bitter about lack of surf, can you tell? WHERE'S MY WAVES?

Anyway, I was getting all soft and weak. I put on 20 lbs. My guns deflated. My actual guns now bruise my shoulder whenever I go to the rifle range cause I've become a girly man. My wife says I'm "cuddly". We all know what that means.

Goal is to drop 25, then start stacking on meat. Once the big surf hits I don't want to be stuck on the beach looking at it, or stuck 1/2 mile out to sea cause I was too weak to fight the water. Also, I'd like to be a 100 year old badass when I grow up for my kids and grandkids and that's not happening with me sitting around being a bump on a log getting soft.

Doing 1800kcal/day until I hit 205 (I'm 6'4") while doing weight training, keeping protein >130g/day. Once I hit 205 gonna up my calories to 2600 and get crazier with the weights. I've been at it for a month now solid, very motivated, in the zone, on point, kicking *kitten* and taking names. I will succeed! You will succeed too - stay away from those cookies, look forward and be the person you want to be, don't look back, don't surrender. Add me as a friend, we'll keep each other on track and focused.