underwear

Options
Ok, silly topic, butt...

I am having a hard time finding underwear, for a reasonable price, that is small enough. Any ladies know where to get maybe a size 4?

Replies

• tygerholt
    Options
    try lasenza or arie they often have 7 for $27 and they have a ton of sizes to and styles t0 choose from.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    What country are you in? Underwear here in the us is usually sold in s, m, l.

Even that being said I wear a size 0-2 pants and I always fit in small or x small which seems to be everywhere; Walmart, Target, Victoria Secret, Nordstrom, etc.

If you're wanting to buy online (underwear only) you can try Victoria secret's g string 1 size fits all or panache or ravijour.
  • ksuh999
    ksuh999 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    you can try Victoria secret's g string 1 size fits all
    Challenge accepted.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    you can try Victoria secret's g string 1 size fits all
    Challenge accepted.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's a good question though. I see a lot of places that have underwear in sizes 4, 6 etc, but I have a large frame and I'm size 8 and could probably easily fit in the 4s, so I wonder what slim/small framed women are supposed to wear.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • SmileCozYouCan
    SmileCozYouCan Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Ellen underwear!
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    VS runs big, I'd go with American eagle.
    Or Urban outfitters
  • Aust1967
    Aust1967 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    My tiny (adult) daughter gets her underwear from the "little girls' department" at Target. :laugh:
  • mamasasa
    mamasasa Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I was going to say...time to start shopping in the girl's department :D Rainbows and hearts for you <3
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I wear a size 2-4 (US) and I get mine at Kohl's. I get the juniors brands generally for both bras and underwear.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    Aerie
  • jolene_ca
    jolene_ca Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I wear size 26 jeans and my favorite undies are VS Pink's 5 for $26. I'm a Small in them.
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    I've lost 67 pounds and 7 sizes, but I'm still wearing the same undies. They're quite a bit looser, now. :wink: Three cheers for Haines and Jockey cotton knit bikini undies.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I have had to get different bras.:flowerforyou::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I am not kidding.