40lbs later....

Options
SezxyStef
SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
So I normally stay away from a camera...it always showed me what "I really looked like" and I preferred not to know. You know the whole denial thing we all do.

So Last night was a Christmas party for work and I had bought a dress this fall and decided to wear that one.

I actually "allowed" pics to be taken as it was a party and I was having a few so my inhibitions were down.

eye opening. I am definately not done as I want to get stronger and leaner.

So here is the history.

top pic I think I was about 205 (stayed away from scales) This was one year after my own wedding, at my dad's. I saw this pic and it was that turn around moment...(you know the one as we all have them)

The other pic in the red dress was after 1 round of 30DS and eating at a calorie deficet from January 7th 2013 (taken at mid July 2013) probably 175lbs.

The lbd pic is from last night...2 rounds of 30DS, 10 weeks of Lifting heavy and eating on average 1600 calories a day. (TDEE-20%), weight is 164lbs (dress is a size small)

I am 41 and for the first time since my 19 year old son was born I feel great

I have to say I for the first time look at a pic of myself and think....."HOLY CRAP" and not because I am "FAT"

337cf4fe-0b1f-4ec4-a6ec-d2e551f7d567_zpse8037836.jpg

ETA: here is a point that always makes me laugh about that red dress...it has a tummy control slip in it....like a full on sheath from the chest area down to mid thigh....:laugh: and I weighed so much it didn't matter....

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!