Hello

Options
Hi

I just wanted to say I am new here.

I was a memeber of weight watchers for a year lost 30lb's doing that gained back 10 when I stopped tracking what I was eating. So I started this website 1 week ago even though I've been a member since who knows when...I know that I need to track what I eat because if you are not entering what goes in your mouth you don't realize what you have eaten...

My first goal that I have set is to lose 10% of what I currently weigh. I think that smaller goals my be they way to win this battle what do you think?

Replies

• Major1971
    Options
    Hi

I just wanted to say I am new here.

I was a memeber of weight watchers for a year lost 30lb's doing that gained back 10 when I stopped tracking what I was eating. So I started this website 1 week ago even though I've been a member since who knows when...I know that I need to track what I eat because if you are not entering what goes in your mouth you don't realize what you have eaten...

My first goal that I have set is to lose 10% of what I currently weigh. I think that smaller goals my be they way to win this battle what do you think?
  • pete
    pete Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.

To answer your question. I put my total weight loss goal down. I am also aware that i will probably lose around one pound a week. So four pounds a month, etc.

So i have both the big goal and a shorter term goal. My overarching goal though, is lifestyle change (i.e., eat less, eat better, and exercise regularly).

It really depends on what kind of goals will motivate you. good luck
  • jpwarner
    jpwarner Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, this site has a great way to track, that is for sure. I know it has help me very much.
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    Welcome, you have accomplished so much so far!!! The MFP site will give you the extra support and motivation that you need to accompish your goal! :flowerforyou:
  • JJAE53
    JJAE53 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the site. Know what you mean about Weight Watchers. Went that route, made it to my goal weight, and just couldn't keep going to the meetings and paying out. Just like you, when I stopped tracking what I ate, I gained. Since then, I've done a lot of different programs, but this one is the best! Everything you need is here, and I know you're gonna do great!
  • athenakay
    athenakay Posts: 15
    Options
    Welcome to MFP:

I know that you will be successful here. The calorie counter is fabulous!

God Bless you.

Athenakay