i don't know what is wrong! please advice

Options
i was wondering if this happened to anyone else and whats the cause. my pants are so tight now. i wear a 27 but they were tight in the legs from building muscle so i stopped doing legs with weights for a week and they go on again but they are still really hard to button. what gives? i run 4x a week and do abs and arms. pretty healthy diet. 1200 calories. i use to be vegetarian but not anymore and i lost a ton of weight from doing that. i have eaten way more sweets than i use to. any advice on how to get my waist or hips down? i have a really flat stomach. it just feels like its expanding. i guess thats my problem :(
18, 145 ibs.

Replies

• _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    As you don't log your food how do you know how much you're eating?
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    You didn't gain muscle eating at a deficit to start with. You say in previous posts you don't log food so you really don't know how much you eat and also you've posted previously about very disordered eating habits. I'd suggest getting your head on straight before you worry about your legs and your pants.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Logging your food is very important. Also, as an active 18 year old, 1200 calories will not be enough calories. And if you felt your pants were tight, it was because you had water retention.. not that you built muscle. It's very hard to gain muscle, especially for women. Not working your legs out, will just prevent them from getting stronger..